7/11/2013

Bonjour Y'all

This is a post just to get it started... so Blogspot doesn't think I'm a robot blogger without anything to say.

VOILA! I have arrived in France. Not Paris yet but at the lovely home of my 1/2 in-laws. I saw 1/2 because Manu and I are only 1/2 married. We're fully married in August once his grandfather, the deacon, marries us in the church. I prefer the term 1/2 married to saying I'll have my 2nd marriage in August. That's a pretty quick turn around. ;)

Anyway, I never thought we'd get here and yet here I am, basking in the French sun with a cool breeze. It never gets really hot here. To most of you this sounds like perfection but for a Texan, this means real summer never arrives. It's not summer till you can feel your skin baking. Anyway, this along with not having spicy food, fried food, or any sort of Mexican food are the things of life for the next year.

I look forward to telling you all about my adventures and hope you find it amusing as well. Please comment so I can see some English besides my own. I'd also like to hear from you.

Please take good care of my motherland. ;)

A bientot,

Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment